Open for Inspections
- 26 Aug: 9:30am - 10:00am
Build your Dream Home!
Here is your opportunity to build your new home in a quiet and elevated location. Listen to the birds sing and the wildlife play as you are taken away by the outstanding views and peaceful surrounds.
Ideally located just 200 metres from the Prince of Peace College, this highly sought after pocket of Everton Park also boasts close proximity to state schools, shops and public transport. The street has no major traffic flow this is a fantastic location for first home buyers, families or investors
You will love coming home to this tranquil, secluded irreplaceable piece of paradise less than 10 km from the CBD.
– 356sqm level allotment – north / south facing
– Dimensions: 12m wide x 30m deep approx
– Cleared site and no trees on the property
– Enjoy the north east location capturing cool breezes
– Flood-free land and fenced
– 10 kms north from the CBD
Survey plan and proposed house plans available on request.
Be quick to contact Mark Gri on 0447 799 926 or email@example.com to discuss the property.
Share This Property