Inspection by Appointment
809m2 IN PRIME, CONVENIENT LOCATION
If you are looking for a large block in a central location, 161 Lillian Avenue is vacant and ready for new owners.
The home is in need of a renovation, however it has spacious bedrooms and living areas, an abundance of storage space, elevated views to the south- east and plenty of character features.
The location of the home is fantastic. North Facing and a short walk to the train station, bus stop, cafes, schools, the C&K Kindergarten , medical centre and shops. Access to the freeway is easy and Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Rocklea Markets, Griffith University Nathan Campus and QE 2 Hospital are just minutes away by car.
• 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Air conditioning in 2 bedrooms and living area
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry
• Separate dining and living areas
• Laundry, garage, toilet, storage and multi purpose rooms underneath the house
• Good security
• Elevated views to the south-east
• Large rear yard
• North facing
• Walk to trains, bus, schools, medical, cafes and shops
• 809m2 with potential for development (subject to Brisbane City Council Approval) Please contact a Town Planner for further information.
• Approximately 20m frontage and 40m depth
The suburb of Salisbury is approximately 10km South of the CBD and is bordered by 4 main roads. The Gold Coast is less than an hour away and theme parks, 45 minutes. It is a popular suburb with good schools, both private and public, great shopping nearby and a cool café scene.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $450.66 gross per quarter.
Please call Marisa Yaksich today on 0417 190 557 with any enquiry.
Share This Property