Inspection by Appointment
Large Family Home in Elevated Location
Rarely does a lifestyle property of this size become available surrounded by low maintenance gardens. This large family home offers 3 bedrooms plus separate study, 2 bathrooms plus polished floors plus living areas on two levels. A private covered entertainer’s deck overlooks stunning views of the lush tropical setting, perfect for those family occasions or just a quiet dinner for two. Listen to the birds sing and the wildlife play as you are taken away by the outstanding views and peaceful surrounds.
Ideally located just 200 metres from the Prince of Peace College, this highly sought after pocket of Everton Park also boasts close proximity to state schools, shops and public transport.
You will love coming home to this tranquil, secluded irreplaceable piece of paradise less than 10 kms from the CBD.
– 3 bedrooms with built-ins wardrobes,
– 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
– 603sqm allotment with landscaped gardens
– Enjoy the north east location capturing cool breezes
– Smeg and Westinghouse appliances (gas cooktop)
– Crimsafe security doors throughout
– Multiple living areas and tradesman workroom
– Split system air-conditioning
– 2 x 3,000 litre water tanks
– Rental appraisal approx $500 per week
The property is currently vacant and ready to move straight in and enjoy or ideal for the savvy investor.
Be quick to contact Mark Gri on 0447 799 926 or email@example.com to discuss the property.
Share This Property