Open for Inspections
- 21 Oct: 9:30am - 10:00am
Situated in a quiet tree lined street with no through traffic, this much loved architecturally designed contemporary brick family home offers privacy, lifestyle and low maintenance living.
The versatile layout with excellent separation over two levels features comfortable, generously proportioned open plan living spaces, with 3 metre high ceilings, which flow outside to a covered terrace and a separate intimate courtyard with soothing water feature, ideal for alfresco dining and barbecues. The kitchen is well appointed with European appliances, gas cooktop, ample cupboard space, stainless steel bench tops and breakfast bar. Cooling Italian terracotta tiles throughout the ground floor complement the contemporary design.
Upstairs offers three large bedrooms and two bathrooms, the generous air conditioned main bedroom with en-suite, a living area, all with hardwood timber floors, and adjoining covered balcony.
Orientated to maximise all day sunlight and enjoy cool north-easterly breezes and allow the indoor and outdoor spaces to flow seamlessly. The home is fully screened throughout. This private sanctuary is fully landscaped, with lawn and mature trees in a lush low maintenance garden.
Entry to the home is through a secure intercom gate, with secure carport for two cars and a separate storeroom/workshop.
Short 3 minute walk to Eagle Junction train station and bus stops; easy walk to nearby Kalinga Park, bikeways, restaurants, cafes and markets. Close to four major shopping centres and only 7km to the Brisbane CBD.
• Generously proportioned and beautifully maintained family home
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and 2 bathrooms
• Separate laundry and additional downstairs WC
• Double secure carport with remote control entry and separate storeroom/workshop
• Screens throughout, Crimsafe security screens to all ground floor windows
• Security screens to most sliding doors
• Large 491sqm allotment
• Eagle Junction State School Catchment and close to quality schools
Auction, Saturday 28th of October, On Site at 10.00am, if not SOLD prior.
Share This Property