Inspection by Appointment
Space, Position and Potential
This well-maintained 3 bedroom first floor apartment is ideally located in a quiet and friendly Clayfield complex.
Freshly painted throughout, the large floorplan is well designed and enjoys the perfect North-Easterly aspect. The over-sized lounge and enclosed sunroom creates an impressive space rarely seen in modern apartments. The option is there to open up the sunroom and create a spacious outdoor balcony.
The well-appointed family kitchen is in excellent condition and has loads of storage, with the adjacent dining area perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Three generously proportioned bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and face north to capture the cooling summer breezes and natural light.
The newly renovated bathroom has a separate shower and bath. The toilet is separate and adjacent to the bathroom.
This tidy complex of 12 apartments presents a secure lifestyle investment to either rent out or live in, with further potential to renovate and add value in the future.
Other features include:
– Low body corporate fees
– Loads of natural light
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Solid, cavity brick construction
– Huge garage with parking for two small cars and storage
– Quiet, well-maintained block, that is mostly owner-occupied
– Easy access to the CBD or Airport
– Walking distance to Wooloowin train station and numerous bus routes
– Eagle Junction School, Clayfield College and numerous other private schools within walking distance
– Fantastic coffee and cafes only a short stroll away
– Clayfield Markets, Albion Mill precinct and Racecourse Road – all only a short few minutes drive away
– BCC Rates are $318.11 per quarter excluding water
Please call to arrange your inspection today.
Share This Property