Inspection by Appointment
Charm and Potential on 728sqm
This picture-perfect double-gabled colonial, situated in a quiet, elevated, cul-de-sac location, is a fantastic opportunity for astute buyers looking for property with potential.
The spacious two bedroom home has the space and character to create a wonderful family home with further renovation. Rarely do blocks of this size become available in Red Hill and Paddington.
With a modernised kitchen and bathroom, the home has separate lounge and dining rooms, along with a generous enclosed sunroom and large private front balcony.
Some of the features include:
– Character features throughout and polished timber floors
– Large enclosed sunroom
– Main bedroom with air conditioning and storage
– Both bedrooms walk through to sunroom
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Spacious and new bathroom with claw foot bath
– Secure and private front balcony – perfect for entertaining
– Suburban views over Red Hill to the North-west
– Off street parking for two cars
– Massive potential to build-in underneath or extend at the rear
– Rear garden is full fenced and pet friendly
– Large block has LMR zoning
The house was renovated by the current owners while they lived there, and is currently rented until May 2018.
Please note, photographs shown are from when the owners lived at the property in 2016.
A wonderful opportunity to buy a large parcel of land in one of Brisbane’s most prestigious and sought after suburbs.
Contact the agent today to arrange your inspection or attend one of the weekly open homes.
Share This Property