Inspection by Appointment
Charming Family Home
This classic 1929 Queenslander on a generous 493sqm block is a wonderful family home. With original character features throughout, the property has been updated to create more living space downstairs to accommodate a larger family with a self-contained living on the ground floor.
The beautifully maintained mature gardens and ideal north-facing rear deck are the perfect backdrops for entertaining friends and family. Capturing the cooling north-easterly breezes in summer and the warming sun in winter, this is where you will spend countless hours enjoying your wise investment.
With 5 bedrooms over two levels, multiple living areas and second kitchenette downstairs, this home has the flexibility and space to accommodate all types of families.
Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Clayfield in a great neighbourhood, you can walk to Eagle Junction State School and Clayfield College, with other prestigious schools also nearby. Nearby are cafes, restaurants, the Clayfield Markets, bus stops and train stations all within walking distance.
Some of the many features include:
– Original 1929 Queenslander
– Large formal lounge with character details
– Enclosed front verandah is now a beautiful light-filled home office
– Spacious kitchen and adjoining dining room
– Generous north-facing rear deck – perfect for entertaining
– Master bedroom opens onto enclosed front sunroom
– Two further bedrooms upstairs
– Downstairs lounge room with kitchenette and laundry
– Two huge downstairs bedrooms with second family bathroom – perfect for teenagers
– Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with mature gardens
– Easy access to CBD and Brisbane airport
– Wooloowin Station only 900m away
This property has everything you need to move in straight away, with the potential to add your own improvements over time.
Contact the agent to arrange your inspection today.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website
Share This Property