Inspection by Appointment
Beautifully Renovated Post-War Home
The stunning renovation of this post-war home in a popular pocket of Virginia is something very special. Set on a large flat 632sqm block with 15m frontage, this wonderful home offers the perfect start for savvy buyers looking to get into one of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs.
The original 1950 property has been fully renovated to an exceptional standard, with polished hardwood floors, open plan layout and enormous rear deck making this home ideal for living and entertaining in our climate. The stylish, contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry opens onto the large rear deck. The deck is really just a huge outdoor room with large lounge and wall-mounted TV and 8 seater outdoor dining table. With the perfect north-east aspect from the rear deck, this is where you will spend most of your time relaxing or entertaining friends and family enjoying the cooling breezes.
The spacious home has a huge master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite as well as two further large bedrooms and main bathroom.
The grassed fully-fenced backyard is perfect for the kids to play with loads of room for a trampoline and a pool.
There are numerous options to extend and expand down the track as your family grows, but for now move straight in and enjoy this immaculately presented home.
Other property features include:
– Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
– Large fully fenced backyard
– Air-conditioned master bedroom and living areas
– Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
– Large double remote controlled double carport
– Wide side access for boat or trailer
– Close to public transport and walking distance to local coffee shops
– Only 3km to Westfield Chermside
– Only 12km to CBD and less than 15 minutes drive to Brisbane Airport
– Easy access to the Gateway motorway
Contact the agent to arrange an inspection at your convenience.
Share This Property