Inspection by Appointment
Fantastic Top-floor Apartment
This recently refurbished 2 bedroom top floor unit in a sought-after, private and peaceful complex typifies the best of apartment living.
The spacious and light-filled lounge and dining room opens onto the private east-facing balcony with sweeping views from Hamilton Hill around to Moreton Island. Entertaining friends will be easy and what a wonderful spot to enjoy your coffee in the morning or a well-deserved wine in the evening.
The modern kitchen is well appointed and in excellent condition. The large air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobes opens onto the front balcony. The generous second bedroom also has built-in wardrobes and A/C.
Clean, white and bright, the renovated bathroom also has tap connections for an internal laundry if you desire. The toilet is separate and adjacent to the bathroom.
Other features include:
– New bamboo floors
– Loads of natural light
– Elevated position with suburban views from master and living rooms
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Dual entry via separate stairwells
– Security doors to both entrances
– Huge remote control garage with private laundry and room for a workspace/studio
– Quiet, well-maintained block, that is mostly owner-occupied
– Low body corporate fees
– Easy access to the CBD or Airport
– Walking distance to Wooloowin train station and numerous bus routes
– Eagle Junction School, Clayfield College and numerous other private schools within walking distance
– Fantastic coffee and cafes only a short stroll away
– Clayfield Markets, Albion Mill precinct and Racecourse Road – all only a short few minutes drive away
– Body Corp fees currently $1,640.00 per annum
– BCC Rates are $318.11 per quarter excluding water
Please call to arrange your inspection today.
Share This Property