Inspection by Appointment
Character and Potential – So Close to the City
In a hugely desirable inner city location, this triple gabled colonial home has great proportions and presents a wonderful opportunity for someone willing to invest a little TLC. Ideally located within walking distance of Albion Train station and only minutes from the Royal Brisbane Hospital, CBD, airport link, public transport and local amenities.
The home has original character charm and with a little elbow grease and painting, this early 1900’s workers cottage will prove a great investment opportunity or first home with plenty of scope for further renovation.
– Character features, including VJ walls and timber floorboards
– Two car tandem garage plus ample secure storage space
– Fully fenced grassed back yard
– 3 large bedrooms
– Separate lounge and dining rooms
– Separate North facing sunroom and study space
– Plenty of room to add a huge north-facing rear deck, perfect for entertaining
– 405sqm block
– Walking distance to Albion entertainment precinct & train station
– Easy access to CBD and Brisbane Airport
Opportunities like this, so close to the city are increasingly hard to come by. Don’t miss out, contact us today to arrange an inspection.
Share This Property