Open for Inspections
- 18 Oct: 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- 20 Oct: 10:00am - 10:30am
It’s More Like a House!
This large, beautifully presented apartment is situated on a very quiet tree-lined residential street surrounded by quality residences. With a spacious layout, soaring ceilings and garden outlook you will be surprised you are in an apartment and not a free-standing home.
The generously proportioned open-plan living area is tiled and bathed in natural light. The well designed kitchen features a movable central island bench, great storage and dishwasher.
Three newly carpeted bedrooms all have generous built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has an en-suite while the two other bedrooms share a second bathroom.
Crisp tones and low maintenance tiled floors in the living areas are light and fresh, while new carpet in the bedrooms offers comfort and warmth. Only two apartments share the first floor and windows on all three sides provide ideal cross ventilation.
The building has been repainted and refurbished with a new roof.
• Three well sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Air conditioned
• Soaring ceiling to 3.55m in living
• Remote controlled garage
• Only 2 minutes to the new Racecourse Village Shopping Centre with Woolworths
• Great restaurants and cafes nearby
• Convenient location with easy access to Brisbane Airport Domestic and International Terminals and M1 Motorway to Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
• Only 14 minutes to Brisbane CBD
BCC Rates $393.97 gross per quarter
Share This Property