Inspection by Appointment
Immaculate Renovated Queenslander
This beautifully renovated Queenslander, with an ideal north-facing rear entertaining deck, overlooking lush gardens and huge backyard, is the home you have been waiting for. Immaculately presented, all you need to do is move in and you will be ready to entertain friends and family for Christmas.
Conveniently located with a sought after Kedron address, some of the many wonderful features include:
– Three king size bedrooms, the master with large WIR and ensuite
– Modern kitchen with free-standing Smeg 6 burner stove and oven, stone benchtops and servery to the rear deck
– Wonderful north-facing covered rear deck – perfect for entertaining friends and family
– Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
– Spacious lounge room
– Beautiful main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Separate laundry with large linen cupboard
– Other notable features include high ceilings, VJ walls, casement windows, plantation shutters, polished timber floors, air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Under cover parking for two vehicles and space for a third off street
– Fully fenced, low maintenance 625sqm lot with side access to the rear – plenty of room for a pool
This wonderful home is perfect as it is, but for those Buyers looking to add value down the track, there is always the option to raise and create even more space for a growing family when the time comes.
Ideally located within 7km of the CBD and just a couple of minutes stroll to the new Kedron Coles. You are also only a five minute walk to a variety of Schools including Padua, Mt Alvernia and St Anthony’s. Access to the tunnel networks is a breeze as well via the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel.
Share This Property