Inspection by Appointment
Magnificent New Executive Residence High On The Hill
With sweeping views from the city to the islands of Moreton Bay, this brand new five-bedroom property delivers 824 meters square of Queensland living at its very best. The three-level home, in one of Brisbane’s most prestigious suburbs, seamlessly blends luxurious finishes with relaxed, open entertainment spaces that make the most of the stunning vista and cooling bay breezes. A massive eight-car garage, private wellness retreat, lift and sophisticated security system complete this truly unique hill-top property.
On the upper floor, the entertainer’s kitchen flows through to the dining and lounge areas with bi-fold doors connecting the entire space to a spectacular balcony. By day this is the ultimate venue for Sunday lunch with friends and family. By night, with the lights of the city glittering in the distance, the stage is set for a glamourous cocktail party. It’s also the perfect place to watch the fireworks burst over the city during the annual Riverfire festival, and with the gas fire blazing, even the cool nights won’t spoil the party. The commanding views continue from the balcony of the sumptuous master bedroom, which features an extremely generous walk-in-wardrobe and a stylish en-suite.
Much of the ground floor is given over to an indulgent suite of health and entertainment facilities. A spacious gym, a beautifully tiled steam room, a home cinema, along with a pool and barbeque terrace make this the ultimate family retreat.
The property is located in a prime, elevated position, a short walk from the much sought-after Ascot State School and minutes from Brisbane’s best private schools. It is also a stone’s throw from the heart of the city, and within easy access of the Brisbane Airport as well as arterial roads that connect the city with the beautiful Gold and Sunshine Coasts. But with a property like this you might never want to leave home.
• 290° views from Moreton to the City in prime elevated position
• Designer kitchen with integrated appliances including gas, induction and teriyaki hot plate
• Gaggenau appliances
• Walk in butler’s pantry with two dishwashers
• Beautifully fitted out bar, with bespoke cabinetry
• Five spacious bedrooms each with built in robes and bathrooms
• Exquisite master bedroom with oversized walk in robe
• Expansive terraces & balconies, polished American Oak flooring, reversed cycle air conditioning
• Private wellness retreat, with gym, pool and steam room
• Kone 8 person elevator
• Media room
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Outdoor integrated BBQ
• Solar and irrigation system
• Fully secure manicured gardens, with security cameras
• A 748m2 block and 824 m2 of total floor area
• 8+ car garage with lift for groceries direct to the kitchen
Floorplans and Interactive Tours
Share This Property