Open for Inspections
- 4 May: 12:00pm - 12:45pm
This large impressive 3 bedroom top floor unit is in a brilliant location surrounded by multi million dollar homes and benefits from a desirable elevated northern aspect with views towards Moreton Bay and the Gateway Bridge.
This unique building has only four other apartments. The size of this apartment is the largest in the complex.
Features include –
– Private entry stairs to the front door from the ground floor
– Separate living and dining areas with balcony off each
– Modern kitchen and bathroom with an adjoining separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double lock up garage with the driveway coming from a second street entry off quiet and tree lined Rupert Terrace
– Convenient location and only a short walk to all public transport options, cafes, restaurants, banks and shops on Racecourse Road
This unit would suit both the astute investor or owner occupier looking for a quality apartment with lifestyle and location.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing do not hesitate to contact the exclusive listing agents Gail Havig – 0418 721 467 or David Havig – 0417 628 208
Annual Administrative Fund Contribution – $2,900.00
Annual Sinking Fund Contribution – $2,205.00
Brisbane City Council Rates – $393.97 per quarter
Share This Property