Inspection by Appointment
Space, Position and Potential
This well-maintained top floor apartment is ideally located in a quiet and friendly Clayfield complex.
Freshly painted throughout, the large floorplan is well designed and enjoys the perfect North-Easterly aspect. The over-sized lounge and dining room creates an impressive space rarely seen in modern apartments and opens onto a generous north-facing balcony.
The well-appointed kitchen is in excellent condition and has loads of storage.
The huge master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and faces north to capture the cooling breezes and natural light.
The 2nd queen sized bedroom also has built-ins and plenty of natural light.
The bathroom is in excellent condition with a shower over the bath and original vanity. The toilet is separate and adjacent to the bathroom. The apartment also enjoys a large separate laundry adjacent to the kitchen.
This tidy complex of just 4 apartments presents a secure lifestyle investment to either rent out or live in, with further potential to renovate and add value in the future.
Other features include:
– Loads of natural light
– Solid, cavity brick construction
– Huge garage with parking for two small cars
– Quiet, well-maintained block
– Easy access to the CBD or Airport
– Walking distance to Wooloowin train station and numerous bus routes
– Eagle Junction School, Clayfield College and numerous other private schools within walking distance
– Fantastic coffee and cafes only a short stroll away
– Clayfield Markets, Albion Mill precinct and Racecourse Road – all only a short few minutes drive away
Please call to arrange your inspection today.
Share This Property