EXPERIENCE & SERVICE
Selling your property can seem a very challenging process however, at Havig & Jackson we will assist you with helpful advice to make it a smooth, stress free experience and ultimately achieve a profitable outcome. Clayfield, Ascot, Hamilton, Hendra, Albion, Wooloowin, Wavell Heights and Nundah are just a few of our Sales team servicing areas throughout Brisbane.
- Presentation is the Key: You don’t have to spend a great deal of time or money to make sure your home looks its best. A fresh coat of paint, well-tended gardens, minor repairs, professional cleaning and de-cluttering will make a big difference to buyers’ first impressions. There are a number of tips to follow to ensure you achieve the maximum possible sale price for your property.
- Professional Styling: This can be particularly beneficial for vacant properties to make them appear more homely and functional. Detail all of the inclusions or exclusions so that buyers know exactly what is included/excluded in the sale i.e. light-fittings, window coverings etc.
- Organise a Building and Pest Inspection: This allows you to find out any problems that might potentially turn off buyers and allows you time to fix them where necessary. A clear property report is a big plus when selling.
- Timing of Sale: Depending on the location, seasonal changes and accommodation style of your property, it may be more beneficial to sell at a certain time of year. Ask your agent for advice.
- Method of Sale: Private Treaty, Auction and Public Tender are the three main methods of sale. Each has its advantages for certain properties and in certain markets. Your agent will recommend a sales method they feel is most conducive to achieving the highest possible price for your property.
- Property Marketing Costs: Havig & Jackson Property Sales Consultants will present to our sellers a Marketing campaign with a break down of our office and seller investment innovative marketing and advertising schedule for Exclusive and Auction selling agreements for your perusal and consideration. All properties are different, we will ask you why you love your home, so we can promote these benefits to your potential buyer. Your property unique design, style, accommodation features and location is all considered along with the lifestyle benefits, will be showcased in our marketing campaign. To achieve the highest possible price that is out there in the current market place we need a dynamic creative campaign to bring you the best results.
- Legal Costs: We recommend that you use a professional Conveyancing Solicitor for your property sales. We do have a list of Conveyancing Companies that many of our Sellers and Buyers have been pleased with. We would encourage you to contact a few Conveyancing Companies to make your own enquiries on their services and costs.
- Financial Institution Fees: As the sellers of a property, your bank or financial institution may charge you to attend to your settlement in order to exchange cheques, receive and discharge the mortgage papers etc. Fees vary between lending Institutions.