Ideally positioned on the ground floor of the complex, this generously proportioned 2 bedroom unit is a fantastic opportunity to get into the booming Clayfield market. Ideal for investors or owner-occupiers, this large comfortable apartment is ready to move straight into with plenty of scope to add value down the track.
The spacious lounge and dining room opens onto the private south-facing balcony and the original kitchen has a north-facing aspect allowing cooling breezes through the apartment.
The huge master bedroom enjoys wonderful natural light with built-in wardrobes and the generous king size second bedroom also has built-in wardrobes, both come with fans.
The original bathroom has a very functional layout and tap connections for an internal laundry if you desire. The toilet is separate and adjacent to the bathroom.
Other features include:
- Only 5 units in the complex
- Majority owner-occupied
- Dual entry via separate stairwells
- Spacious garage with shelving
- Direct entry into the building from the garage
- Quiet, well-maintained block
- Low body corporate fees
- Walking distance to Eagle Junction train station and numerous bus routes
- Eagle Junction State School and Clayfield College within walking distance
- Fantastic coffee and cafes only a short stroll away
- Clayfield Markets and Racecourse Road – all only a short few minutes drive away
- Easy access to the CBD or Airport
- Body Corp fees currently $2,600.00 per annum
- BCC Rates are $481.25 per quarter excluding water
Please call to arrange your inspection today.
Built In Robes
Electric Hot Water Service